- Our Products
- Sodium Polyacrylate
Liquid Sodium Polyacrylate
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 KG
|Packaging Type||50KG CARBOUYS & 200KG DRUMS|
|Storage Condition||COLL & DRY PLACE AWAY FROM SUNLIGHT|
|Melting Point||LIQUID AT ROOM TEMPERATURE|
|Appearance||WHITE TO PALE YELLOW TRANSPARENT LIQUID|
|Molecular Weight||AVERAGE 4000|
|Solubility||SOLUBLE IN WATER|
|Packaging Size||50KG , 200KG|
|Boiling Point||100 DEG C|
|Maximum processing temperature||ANY|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
· Most effective in preventing scale deposition or adsorption into the fibers and equipments from calcium and magnesium salts.
· Sodium Polyacrylate is an excellent soaping off agent for reactive dyes. It improves the washing fastness by minimizing the hydrolysis of reactive dyes.
· Effective oligomer dispersing agent.
· Sodium Polyacrylate is effective in dispersing CMC and ACRYLIC sizing agents.
· Minimizing problems like poorer touch chafe mark and uneven dyeing in hydrogen peroxide bleaching system with silicate stabilizers.
· Prevents scale formation in after soaking and mercerization.
Due to non availability of high quantity water textile industry is forced to shift operation in areas where only hard water is available. High level of metal salts bath in processing water as well as natural fibers, cause insoluble scum in the scouring, bleaching and dyeing stages and this finally produces several problems such as contamination in the equipment, poor whiteness and color variance between the inner and outer fiber in cheese dyeing and color stripe formation.
- Production Capacity: 10000KG
- Delivery Time: 10 DAYS